In 2016, Jason Hanania became the first technodemocratic candidate.
Technodemocratic candidates preferably meet the following requirements:
• You agree to serve as an independent representative (no party preference).
• You agree not to accept campaign donations.
• You agree to vote consistent with the majority interests of your constituents (the Evoting Service users).
• You agree to support the proposals that have the highest priorities for the users.
• You agree to resign if the users demand it.
Technodemocratic candidates operate independently and campaign as little or as much as they want.
Courtesy of Architecture of a Technodemocracy (2018).
Copyright © 2018 evoteAmerica. All rights reserved.